Indigo Natural Products Management is a division of Concord National LLP, a leading national sales brokerage agency, which operates two distinct divisions, Concord National, and Indigo Natural Products Management. We represent Canadian and international clients who manufacture conventional and natural products for distribution across the Canadian market.
Our Indigo Division is a leading national natural products broker, and a specialist in representing natural and organic brands to all channels of the Canadian Trade. We represent an incredible portfolio of leading Natural brands, many of which you’ll recognize from your home pantry – Amy’s Kitchen, Bob’s Red Mill and Dr. Bronner’s Soaps, to name a few!
We are currently seeking an Assistant Client Manager to support the growth of our Eastern Client Management team.
If you are goal-oriented, take pride in going the extra mile to over-deliver results and are a passionate team-player, this is the perfect opportunity for you! You must have a passion for health, food and wellness, demonstrated through your personal commitment to living an active and healthy lifestyle.
As an Assistant Client Manager, you will be responsible to support and assist assigned National Client Managers with day-to-day duties related to client management. Assistants are responsible for supporting any Account/client pricing, deal, or promotional issues along with regular administrative duties. Although this position may have one direct report-to, there may be multiple dotted-line reporting requirements to those they are assisting.
Our core values are:
- Uses customized software, to set up principles, enter orders, generate reports, update pricing and new items, create deal tables, etc.
- Processes debits and debit tracking using appropriate documentation
- Administrative tasks include but are not limited to completing promotional forms, new item presentation forms, credit applications, PowerPoint presentations, sell sheets, and contracts
- Reviews and edits IRI reports; relevant to certain clients to analyze product and sales data
- Assists regional account managers with accounts that fall under their portfolio, including budget management and reconciliation
- Schedules and coordinates customer/brand events and sponsorships throughout the year
- Processes and ensures timely internal and external communication regarding promotions
- Tracks accounts/brands within local advertisements
- These are representative duties and responsibilities which are not all encompassing and may change from time to time.
- Comply with all Standing Operational Procedures and company policies and procedures
- Be an Indigo Ambassador, who exemplifies our culture in all internal and external communications and interactions.
Education and Experience
- At least 3 years of administration/marketing administration or similar/related experience is required
- Post-Secondary education in related field is an asset
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
- Previous experience in data input and managing data
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail; an aptitude for numeric accuracy and data entry
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and an aptitude for customer service
- Ability to manage an extremely high level of detail and frequent changing priorities
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Driven to hit deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks from multiple people
- Bilingual (French & English) is considered an asset
- Limited business-related travel may be required from time to time.
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Typing on a keyboard for extended periods of time
- May from time-to-time ship/receive samples – carry up to10 lbs.
While we thank all applicants for their interest in Indigo Natural Products, only selected shortlisted candidates will be contacted.