Indigo Natural Products Management is a division of Concord National LLP, a leading national sales brokerage agency, which operates two distinct divisions, Concord National, and Indigo Natural Products Management. We represent Canadian and international clients who manufacture conventional and natural products for distribution across the Canadian market.
Our Indigo Division is a leading national natural products broker, and a specialist in representing natural and organic brands to all channels of the Canadian Trade. We represent an incredible portfolio of leading Natural brands, many of which you’ll recognize from your home pantry – Amy’s Kitchen, Bob’s Red Mill and Dr. Bronner’s Soaps, to name a few!
We are currently seeking an experienced Key Accounts Coordinator for our office located in Mississauga, Ontario to support the growth of our Eastern Key Accounts.
If you are goal-oriented, take pride in going the extra mile to over-deliver results and are a passionate team-player, this is the perfect opportunity for you! You must have a passion for health, food and wellness, demonstrated through your personal commitment to living an active and healthy lifestyle.
The Key Accounts Coordinator will utilize their analytical, creativity and administrative expertise to support and enable the Eastern Key Account Management Team to achieve its objectives. This is a fulltime position, based out of our regional Mississauga office.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, performance bonus, attractive vacation, health and dental benefits, an annual fitness allowance, in a professional office-environment with a values-driven culture.
Our core values are:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Organizational Excellence
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting Key Account Managers with account-specific daily operations.
- Prepare account-specific presentations, item maintenance forms and promotional forms.
- Prepare new listing / delisting documents for internal use and ensure distribution to Client Management.
- Assist in preparing promotional recaps for internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze various retailer POS reports and market-data to provide insights to the Key Account Managers.
- Work with other support staff across the country to ensure national alignment of processes, tools, and strategies
- Develop excellent working relationships with all customers and internal stakeholders.
- Be part of a team of individuals who support the overall administrative operation of our regional Mississauga office.
- These are representative duties and responsibilities which are not all encompassing and may change from time-to-time. As part of our team, you are expected to comply with all corporate policies and procedures, and be an Indigo ambassador, who exemplifies our culture in all internal and external communications and interactions.
Education and Experience
- Degree/diploma in Business or a related field is preferred.
- 2-5 years related administrative experience is required.
- Knowledge of the consumer-packaged goods industry.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel is essential.
- Working knowledge of Metro, Wal-Mart, Sobeys, Loblaws is considered a strong asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Manage a high level of detail and multiple changing priorities.
- Work autonomously within a group/team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pro-active self-starter, problem-solver and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated multitasker.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Must have access to a vehicle with a valid driver’s license.
- Very limited business travel is required.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Typing on a keyboard for extended periods of time.
- May from time-to-time ship/receive samples – carry up to10 lbs.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for all employees and collaborators, we ask that employees who come into the office show proof of vaccination or negative Covid-19 test result.
While we thank all applicants for their interest in Indigo Natural Products Management, only selected shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.