Indigo Natural Products Management is a division of Concord National LLP, a leading national sales brokerage agency, which operates two distinct divisions, Concord National, and Indigo Natural Products Management. We represent Canadian and international clients to all major conventional and natural retailers across the Canadian Market.
Our Indigo Division is a leading national natural products broker, and a specialist in representing natural and organic brands to all channels of the Canadian Trade. We represent an incredible portfolio of leading Natural brands, many of which you’ll recognize from your home pantry – Amy’s Kitchen, Bob’s Red Mill and Dr. Bronner’s Soaps, to name a few!
We are currently seeking an experienced Key Accounts Manager based in beautiful Vancouver. If you are results-driven, relationship-focused, and excited by the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growth-oriented company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for assigned, high-profile, national key accounts. You will develop strategic business partnerships and proactively manage assigned national key accounts to achieve business plan objectives on sales and trade spend. Assist in linking internal and external resources to successfully implement brand and category strategies to improve and enhance the overall customer experience.
Our core values are:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Organizational Excellence
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of your supervisor, develop and implement sales KPI’s and other sales metrics; provide summaries to the supervisor as required.
- Assist in preparing for, and then achieve or exceed sales and marketing objectives based on annual strategic business planning.
- Develop and manage relationships with key accounts and support them in creating demand at the consumer level. Work directly with all key accounts to optimize program effectiveness and execution.
- Seek, create and develop new business opportunities to build brand consumption.
- Responsible for the development of fact-based, analytical and compelling sales presentations. Provide ongoing education, support, and category management insight.
- Comply with all Standing Operational Procedures and company policies and procedures
- Be an Indigo ambassador, who exemplifies our culture in all internal and external communications and interactions.
Education and Experience
- 3 years + of related sales or marketing experience within CPG Industry is essential.
- University or College Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience would be an asset
- Strong relationships with Save On Foods, Buy-Low Foods and Choices would be considered an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Driver’s license in good standing with good driving record.
- Communicate in an honest, transparent, and authentic way.
- Take ownership and responsibility for your actions, behaviors, and contributions.
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously within a group/team environment.
- Ability to manage a high level of detail.
- Manage changing priorities.
- Highly organized.
- A sound understanding of financial fundamentals.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Frequent travel is required across assigned territory.
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Typing on a keyboard for extended periods of time
- May from time-to-time ship/receive samples – carry up to10 lbs.
While we thank all applicants for their interest in Indigo Natural Products Management, only selected shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.