Indigo Natural Products Management is a division of Concord National LLP, a leading national sales brokerage agency, which operates two distinct divisions, Concord National, and Indigo Natural Products Management. We represent Canadian and international clients who manufacture conventional and natural products for distribution across the Canadian market.
Our Indigo Division is a leading national natural products broker, and a specialist in representing natural and organic brands to all channels of the Canadian Trade. We represent an incredible portfolio of leading Natural brands, many of which you’ll recognize from your home pantry – Amy’s Kitchen, Bob’s Red Mill and Dr. Bronner’s Soaps, to name a few!
If you are goal-oriented, take pride in going the extra mile to over-deliver results and are a passionate team-player, this is the perfect opportunity for you! You must have a passion for health, food, and wellness, demonstrated through your personal commitment to living an active and healthy lifestyle.
We are currently seeking a Client Manager to support the growth of our Eastern Client Management team. The National Client Manager will be responsible for leading the development of assigned brands within the Canadian market. Of critical importance is to develop strong working relationships with all key contacts: client and customer alike. The National Client Manager will be responsible for delivering sales targets within all assigned accounts and categories. Targets are to be achieved within the assigned budgeted spending guidelines.
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Honesty and Integrity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build short term and long terms sales and marketing strategies for each assigned brand
- Establish and deliver annual sales targets ensuring growth and profitability of assigned brands
- Assist in the development of the brand franchise
- Assume appropriate leadership position in marketing efforts and logistics functions
- Active participation with the Sales Team including participation in monthly sales calls
- Develop and present annual planning session for related and assigned accounts/brands
- Develop an understanding of the industry and transfer this knowledge to the management of accounts reporting on competitive and industry news
- Work weekends or overtime hours will be required, on occasion, during tradeshow season
- Comply with all Standing Operational Procedures and company policies and procedures
- Be an Indigo ambassador, who exemplifies our culture in all internal and external communications and interactions.
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in business/marketing/sales or related field is required
- 5+ years in sales or marketing in CPG is essential, ideally with some experience in the Naturals/Organics space
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong leadership ability – this is a senior role within the client management team, and therefore a strong level of leadership & accountability is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, including Excel & PowerPoint
- Methodological and organized
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present in formal and informal settings
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Comfortable working through ambiguity
- Work autonomously, and as part of a team
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships, both internally and externally
While we thank all applicants for their interest in Indigo Natural Products, only shortlisted candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls, please.